A sweet herbal drink (no sugar needed!) with floral notes. Pour this tea over a tall glass of ice and you have a refreshing summer drink with magnesium and Vitamin C for zero calories.
4 cups water
- Heat water in a large pot.
- Wash artichoke and trim brown parts.
- Once water boils, place whole artichoke into the boiling water, cover and simmer gently for 45 minutes.
- When ready, remove the artichoke. Carefully pour tea into a heat resistant pitcher through a sieve or colander to remove any artichoke bits.
- Enjoy hot or place in refrigerator to cool to be enjoyed over the next 3 days.